5A range Current Sensor Module ACS712 consists of a precise, low-offset, linear Hall circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the die. Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field which the Hall IC converts into a proportional voltage.
Sensing and controlling current flow is a fundamental requirement in a wide variety of applications including, over-current protection circuits, battery chargers, switching mode power supplies, digital watt meters, programmable current sources, etc. This ACS721 current module is based on an ACS712 sensor, which can accurately detect AC or DC current. The maximum AC or DC that can be detected can reach 5A, and the present current signal can be read via the analog I / O port of Arduino. There are also the 30A and 20A versions for your choice available on our portal.
- The Low-Noise Analog Signal Path
- Total Output Error 1.5% at TA = 25°C
- 5V Power Supply, Onboard Power Indicator
- There is no detection current through, the output voltage is VCC / 2
|Pin Number||Pin Name||Description|
|1||VCC||Input voltage is +5V for typical applications|
|2||Output||Outputs Analog voltage proportional to current|
|3||Ground||Connected to the ground of the circuit|
|T1||Wire In||The wire through current has to be measured and is connected here|
|Module Dimensions||31 x 13 x 14 mm (LxWxH)|
|Supply Voltage||4.5V~5.5V DC|
|Measure Current Range||-5A~ 5A|
|The current sensor chips||ACS712_ELC-05B|
- Current monitoring in electric vehicle charging stations.
- Real-time current monitoring in power distribution systems.
- Current sensing in motor control applications.
- Current monitoring in data centers for power management and optimization.
Download Datasheet for ACS712 5A Range Current Sensor Module from the link given below.