CD4006 belongs to the 4000 Series CMOS Logic Family of Integrated Circuits (IC’s) constructed with N- and P-channel enhancement mode transistors. CD4006 has an 18-Stage Static Shift Register.
CD4006 has a supply voltage range of 5V to 20V, which is much higher than any contemporary logic family. It has buffered output which improves transfer characteristics by providing very high gain. All inputs are protected against static discharge with diodes to VDD and VSS.
- Wide supply voltage range 3.0V to 15V
- High noise immunity 0.45 VDD (typ.)
- Low power TTL fan out of 2 driving 74L
- compatibility or 1 driving 74LS
- Low clock input capacitance 6 pF (typ.)
- Medium speed 10 MHz (typ.) (with VDD = 10V
Absolute Maximum Ratings
- DC Supply Voltage (VDD)= -0.5 to +18 VDC
- Input Voltage (VIN)= -0.5 to VDD + 0.5 VDC
- Storage Temperature Range (TS) = -65C to +150C
- Power Dissipation (PD)
- Dual-In-Line 700 mW
- Small Outline 500 mW
- Lead Temperature (TL) (Soldering, 10 seconds) 260 C
CD4006 Pinout Diagram
CD4006 Pin Description
|Pin No||Pin Name||Description|
|1||DATA 1||Data Pin 1|
|3||CLK||Clock Pin 1|
|4||DATA 2||Data Pin 2|
|5||DATA 3||Data Pin 3|
|6||DATA 4||Data Pin 4|
|8||DATA D4+4||Data Pin D4+4|
|9||DATA D4+5||Data Pin D4+5|
|10||DATA D3+4||Data Pin D3+4|
|11||DATA D2+4||Data Pin D2+4|
|12||DATA D2+5||Data Pin D2+5|
|13||DATA D1+4||Data Pin D1+4|
- The shift registers are used for temporary data storage.
- The shift registers are also used for data transfer and data manipulation.
CD4006 Alternative Equivalent
Download CD4006 18-Stage Static Shift Register Datasheet from the link given below.