CD4522 belongs to the 4000 Series CMOS Logic Family of Integrated Circuits (IC’s) constructed with N- and P-channel enhancement mode transistors. CD4522 has been Programmed, BCD Divide-by-N Counter
CD4522 has a supply voltage range of 5V to 20V, which is much higher than any contemporary logic family. It has buffered output which improves transfer characteristics by providing very high gain. All inputs are protected against static discharge with diodes to VDD and VSS.
- Internally synchronous for high internal and external speeds.
- Logic edge-clocked design increments on positive Clock transition or on negative Clock Inhibit transition.
- Standard Symmetrical Output Characteristics
- 100% Tested for Maximum Quiescent Current at 20V
- 5V, 10V, and 15V Parametric Ratings
- Maximum Input Current of 1μA at 18V Over Full Package Temperature Range; 100nA at 18V and +25oC
Absolute Maximum Ratings
- DC Supply Voltage Range, (VDD): -0.5V to +20V (Voltage Referenced to VSS Terminals)
- Input Voltage Range, All Inputs: -0.5V to VDD +0.5V
- DC Input Current, Any One Input: ±10mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -55oC to +125oC Package Types D, F, K, H
- Storage Temperature Range (TSTG): -65oC to +150oC
- Lead Temperature (During Soldering): +265oC
- At Distance 1/16 ± 1/32 Inch (1.59mm ± 0.79mm) from case for 10s Maximum
CD4522 Pinout Diagram
CD4522 Pin Description
|Pin No||Pin Name||Description|
|1||Q3||Output Of Counter 4|
|2||P3||Programmable Counter Input 4|
|5||PO||Programmable Counter Input 1|
|7||Q0||Output Of Counter 1|
|9||Q1||Output Of Counter 2|
|11||PI||Programmable Counter Input 2|
|14||P2||Programmable Counter Input 3|
|15||Q2||Output Of Counter 3|
- Frequency synthesizers
- Phase-locked loops
- Programmable down counters
- Programmable frequency dividers
CD4522 Alternative Equivalent
Download CD4522 Program. BCD Divide-by-N Counter Datasheet from the link given below.