The M65841SP is an IC to generate a reverberation effect. With synthesized outputs for five digital delay lines, this IC is capable of producing the same reverberation effect as that in a church and bathroom and is suitable for application to the reverbe unit of mini-component stereo sets, laser disc players, “karaoke” equipment, electronic musical instruments, etc.
Since this IC is a higher-performance and pin-compatible version of the conventional M-S50194AP, can replace the conventional one easily to improve performance.
|Function||Digital Reverbe ( Digital Delay )|
|Package||600mil 40 Pin type|
- Built-in input low-pass filter and memory
- Reverbe, echo, or surround mode is selectable.
- ADM digital delay allows a low-cost delay system with a wide dynamic range and low distortion.
|Rated Supply Range||VCC, VDD = 4.5 to 5.5V|
|Rated Supply Voitager||VCC, VDD = 5V|
- Voltage regulator circuit
- Power management system
- Motor control interface
- Sensor signal conditioning
- LED driver circuit
- Audio amplifier circuit
Download the M65841SP IC Datasheet from the link given below.