This is an AC current measuring sensor featuring CT technology, CT stands for current transformer, and a transformer unit is split into two halves like a clamp for measuring alternating current sources.
Non-invasive AC Current Sensor can measure a load up to 30 Amps AC source, simply clamp the current sensor on the live wire or neutral wire. The sensor measures the amount of current flowing through the wire. The output is a small AC signal which can be further used for energy meter application or for over-current protection of AC devices. To facilitate the application need the sensor has a 3.5mm jack on the output side.
- Suitable for applications requiring non-contact current sensing
- Easy to install and use, simply clamp the sensor around the target conductor
- Compact and lightweight design for convenient handling
- Wide operating voltage range for compatibility with various systems
- Provides isolated output for enhanced safety
|Input Current||0-30 Amp AC|
|Opening Size||13 x 13mm|
|Dielectric Strength||6000V AC/1min|
- Can be used in home automation, industrial control, robotics, and other relevant projects
Download the Datasheet of SCT-013-030 30A Non-invasive AC Current Sensor Clamp Sensor from the link given below.