XC6SLX100-3FGG484C is available in various speed grades, with -3 having the highest performance. The DC and AC electrical parameters of the Automotive XC6SLX100-3FGG484C FPGAs and Defense-grade Spartan-6 FPGAs devices are equivalent to the commercial specifications except where noted. The timing characteristics of the commercial (XC) -2 speed grade industrial device are the same as for a -2 speed grade commercial device. The -2Q and -3Q speed grades are exclusively for the expanded (Q) temperature range. The timing characteristics are equivalent to those shown for the -2 and -3 speed grades for the Automotive and Defense-grade devices.
Spartan-6 FPGA DC and AC characteristics are specified for commercial (C), industrial (I), and expanded (Q) temperature ranges. Only selected speed grades and/or devices might be available in the industrial or expanded temperature ranges for Automotive and Defense-grade devices. References to device names refer to all available variations of that part number (for example, LX75 could denote XC6SLX75, XA6SLX75, or XQ6SLX75). The Spartan-6 FPGA -3N speed grade designates devices that do not support MCB functionality.
|Function||Spartan 6 FPGA|
- High pin-count to the logic ratio for I/O connectivity
- Over 40 I/O standards for simplified system design
- PCI Express® with integrated endpoint block
- Up to 8 low-power 3.2Gb/s serial transceivers
- 800Mb/s DDR3 with integrated memory controller
- Cost-optimized for system I/O expansion
- MicroBlaze™ processor soft IP to eliminate external processor or MCU components
- 1.2V core voltage or 1.0V core voltage option
- Zero power with hibernate power-down mode
- Enabled by ISE™ Design Suite—a no-cost, front-to-back FPGA design solution for Linux and Windows
- Fast design closure using integrated wizards
Advantages of Spartan®-6 FPGAs
Industry-leading connection characteristics offered by SpartanTM 6 devices include high logic-to-pin ratios, tiny form factors, MicroBlazeTM soft processors, and a wide range of supported I/O protocols. ideal for a variety of cutting-edge bridging uses in consumer electronics, automobile infotainment, and industrial automation.
|Category||Integrated Circuits (ICs) Embedded FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array)|
|DigiKey Programmable||Not Verified|
|Number of LABs/CLBs||7911|
|Number of Logic Elements/Cells||101261|
|Total RAM Bits||4939776|
|Number of I/O||326|
|Voltage – Supply||1.14V ~ 1.26V|
|Mounting Type||Surface Mount|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 85°C (TJ)|
|Package / Case||484-BBGA|
|Supplier Device Package||484-FBGA (23×23)|
|Base Product Number||XC6SLX100|
- Industrial Networks
- Vehicle Networking and Connectivity
- High-Resolution Video and Graphics
Download the XC6SLX100-3FGG484C IC Datasheet from the link given below.