The TEC1-12710 40x40mm Thermoelectric Cooler 10A Peltier Module is the simple application of the Peltier Thermoelectric Effect. The Thermoelectric cooling module features 127 semiconductor couples in an area of 40mmx40mm. Thermoelectric coolers also known as TEC or Peltier Module create a temperature differential on each side. One side gets hot and the other side gets cool. Therefore, they can be used to either warm something up or cool something down, depending on which side you use. You can also take advantage of a temperature differential to generate electricity.
This 12V Peltier Module works very well as long as you remove the heat from the hot side. After turning on the device, the hot side will heat quickly, the cold side will cool quickly. If you do not remove the heat from the hot side (with a heat sink or other device), the Peltier will quickly reach stasis and do nothing. We recommend using an old computer CPU heatsink or another water block of metal to pull heat from the hot side. We were able to use a computer power supply and CPU heatsink to make the cold side so uncomfortable we could not hold our finger to it.
- Ceramics thermoelectric Cooler semiconductor module TEC1-12710
- Small Module.
- No Need to Move Internal Parts when in transit
- Easy transition between the hot side to the cool side and vice-versa just by reversing the polarity of the supply.
- Quality-Tested cooling cells.
- Solid-state, vibration-free, noise-free.
- Simple to Install and Operate.
- Should Use with a Heat Sink.
- It Can be Used in Refrigerators, Portable cooling car boxes, Liquid Cooling, Temperature stabilizers, etc.
|Pin Name||Pin Description|
|Internal resistance||1.2~1.5 ohm (ambient temperature 23 – 1 DEG C,1kHZ Ac)|
|Maximum temperature||Tmax (Qc=0) 60 DEG C.|
|Operating current||Imax=10A (15Vmax voltage start)|
|Rated voltage||DC12V (Vmax:15.5V)|
|Cooling power||Qcmax 92W|
|Working environment||the temperature range of -55 degrees C ~ 83 C (high ambient temperature will directly affect the efficiency of the cooling)|
|Wire specification||lead length 300 + RV 5mm standard wire single head 5mm tin plating|
- Refrigeration and cooling systems: TEC1-12710 thermoelectric cooler modules are commonly used in refrigeration and cooling systems. They can cool or maintain low temperatures in applications such as beverage coolers, electronic enclosures, or mini-fridges.
- Temperature control: TEC1-12710 modules can be utilized for temperature control in various applications. They can heat or cool objects or environments based on the direction of the electric current applied to the module.
Download the Datasheet of the Thermoelectric Cooler Module from the link given below.