The Digital Sensor TTP223B Module Capacitive Touch Switch is based on a touch-sensing IC (TTP223B) capacitive touch switch module. In the normal state, the module output is low, with low power consumption; When a finger touches the corresponding position, the module output is high, if not touched for 12 seconds, switch to low-power mode. Jog type: the initial state is low, high touch, do not touch is low ( similar touch of a button feature ) Module can be installed in such as surface plastic, a glass of non-metallic materials In addition to the thin paper ( non-metallic ) covering the surface of the module, as long as the correct location of the touch, you can make hidden in the walls, desktops and other parts of buttons.
- Low Power Consumption
- Power Supply for 2 ~ 5.5V DC
- Can Replace the traditional Touch of a Button
- Four M2 Screws Positioning Holes for Easy Installation
|Pin Name||Pin Description|
|VCC||Module power supply – 2 – 5.5V|
|Power supply voltage(VCC)||2.0, 3, 5.5 V|
|Output high VOH||0.8VCC V|
|Output low VOL||0.3VCC V|
|Response time (touch mode)||60 mS|
|Output Pin Sink Current (@ VCC 3V, VOL = 0.6V)||8 mA|
|Output pin pull-up current (@ VCC = 3V, VOH = 2.4V)||4 mA|
|Response time (low power mode)||220 mS|
|Size||24 x 24 x 7.2 mm|
- Touch-activated controls: The TTP223B Capacitive Touch Sensor Module can be used to create touch-activated controls for various applications. It enables touch-sensitive inputs that can trigger actions or operations when a user touches the sensor.
- Proximity sensing: The sensor module can be employed for proximity sensing applications. It can detect the presence or proximity of an object without physical contact, allowing for hands-free operation or detection of objects in close proximity.
- Human-machine interface (HMI): The TTP223B sensor module finds applications in human-machine interface systems. It can be used to create touch-sensitive interfaces for controlling electronic devices, appliances, or machinery.
Download the Datasheet of the TTP223B Capacitive Touch Sensor from the link given below.